Make a Difference – Make an Impact
Volunteer with HasNa!
HasNa relies on volunteers to help make each of our programs a success. Volunteering can be a meaningful experience and is invaluable to the work that we do every day. Individuals and businesses can contribute in various ways to make a difference.
Areas in which HasNa needs your ongoing support include:
- Guiding visiting program participants on outings
- Providing transportation for program participants
- Event planning support
- Assistance with fundraising
- Translation of materials and interpretation during programs
- Help with general office work
Areas where businesses specifically can make the biggest impact include:
- Sponsoring a group of program participants
- Providing training/event space, food, or materials during programs
- Contributing staff time and other services
- Providing field-based training for participants
There are many more ways in which you can help make a difference. To learn more about how you can get involved in HasNa’s volunteer network or if you have any specific questions, please fill out the form below or contact Charles Adams at (202) 223-1777 or by email at email@example.com.