Make a Difference – Make an Impact
Volunteer with HasNa!
HasNa relies on volunteers to help make each of our programs a success. Volunteering can be a meaningful experience and is invaluable to the work that we do every day. Individuals and businesses can contribute in various ways to make a difference.
Areas in which HasNa needs your ongoing support include:
- Guiding visiting program participants on outings
- Providing transportation for program participants
- Event planning support
- Assistance with fundraising
- Translation of materials and interpretation during programs
- Help with general office work
Areas where businesses specifically can make the biggest impact include:
- Sponsoring a group of program participants
- Providing training/event space, food, or materials during programs
- Contributing staff time and other services
- Providing field-based training for participants
There are many more ways in which you can help make a difference. To learn more about how you can get involved in HasNa’s volunteer network or if you have any specific questions, please contact Rukmini Banerjee at firstname.lastname@example.org.